Dr. John Blenio, D.C., A.R.T
Chiropractic Physician, Health & Fitness Consultant
Dr. Blenio first made fitness an integral part of his life when he was in high school. His first experience with organized exercise and fitness was in the in the gym and on the field as a football player in high school and college. Working out in the gym and on a football field conditioned his body and kept him in athletic shape.
Following many years of exercise and fitness, John decided to deepen his knowledge of health and the human body by going to Chiropractic School. He attended Palmer College of Chiropractic and Life Chiropractic College from October 2004 to June 2008. John received his Doctorate of Chiropractic in June 2008. He spent 4-1/2 years and over 5000 hours of his time learning about every physiological and biomechanical aspect of the human body.
John is currently a Chiropractic Physician at Westside Chiropractic in San Mateo, Ca. and the owner of Get Fit SF Bay (including: Get Fit Silicon Valley and Get Fit San Mateo). His current career as a chiropractor and health care specialist has further shaped his interest in helping people become fit and healthy.
Education, Certifications, Activities:
- Former high school and collegiate athlete (Football)
- Former nationally ranked Expert Downhill Mountain Bike racer
- Graduate of San Jose State University - 1990
- Bachelor of Science, Industrial Design
- Doctorate of Chiropractic
- Life Chiropractic College West - 2008
- Active Release Technique Certified- A.R.T. - 2009
- Soft Tissue Injury Specialist
- 28 years of personal fitness and exercise training